The Make + Take Studio at Frigg's Mercantile is excited to offer ongoing, drop-in, half-day Kid Makers Mini-Camps throughout the school year. Each Mini-Camp will provide the opportunity for kids to make up to three creations, and campers get to take home their projects! Some of the different camp topics will have kids engaged in the following activities:
- Make your own bath bombs
- Create custom soaps
- Personalize your own lip balm flavor/color
- Bubble it up with bubble bars
- Make your own candles (seasonal/holiday-themed)
- Create your own nail polish
- Make a foaming bath whip
- And more!
All Mini-Camps are hosted in the on-site studio.
- School year Mini-Camps are 10am - 3pm on teacher planning days, breaks, or other school closure days
- Each Mini-Camp session is $45/participant
- Offered on a drop-in basis, registration is required 24 hours prior to each Mini-Camp
- For campers who attend more than one session, accommodations will be made to not repeat projects or to modify projects to keep things new!
- All Mini-Camps are limited to six participants per session
- Mini-camps are best for kids 7 and up
- No experience necessary!