Frigg’s is excited to offer ongoing, drop-in, half-day Kid Makers Mini-Camps throughout the summer. Each Mini-Camp will provide the opportunity for kids to make 2-3 creations, and campers will be able to take home their projects! Some of the different camp topics will have kids engaged in the following activities:
- Make your own bath bombs
- Create custom soaps
- Personalize your own lip balm flavor/color
- Make your own candles
- Create your own nail polish
- Make a foaming bath whip
- And more!
All Mini-Camps are hosted in the Frigg’s studio.
- Mini-camps are 9:30-12:30 or 1:00-4:00 on various days throughout the summer, or from 10:00-1:00pm August 7, 8, and 9
- Each Mini-Camp session is $35/participant
- Offered on a drop-in basis, registration is required 24 hours prior to each Mini-Camp
- For campers who attend more than one session, accommodations will be made to not repeat projects or to modify projects to keep things new!
- All Mini-Camps are limited to six participants per session
- Mini-camps are best for kids 7 and up
- No experience necessary!